Video Mania Field Day- May 19th, 2017
It’s that time of year for fun field day at Gattis!! This year we have a Video Game Theme with lots of Super fun Activities. Mark your calendars for May 19th 2017!
Field Day Times: K-2nd 8:30-10:30 Lunch 3rd-5th 12:00-2:00
ON FIELD DAY KIDS WILL NEED:
- Tennis shoes only (no flip flops/water shoes allowed)
- Water bottle labeled with name and teacher
- Shorts/t-shirt (weather permitting)
- Change of clothes
PARENTS: THINGS WE REALLY NEED:
- VOLUNTEERS TO HELP RUN THE ACTIVITIES Shift arrival times: 8:00 K-2nd & 11:30 – 3rd-5th
- WATER BOTTLE DONATIONS TO KEEP THE KIDS/HELPERS HYDRATED. All donations can be dropped at the front office or gym. Please label P.E. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
- Sign up for food items for the volunteer potluck.
BEFORE the BIG DAY Field Day Shirts are officially on sale.
- Tshirt orders has been closed at this time.
Contact Coach Healy to Volunteer or just show up May 19th at the sign up table.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 512-428-2056
Student Council will host a picture station on field day. This is OPTIONAL. If your child would like a picture taken of them, the cost is $1 each of one pose. Your child can purchase as many copies as they want, but again, each copy is $1 and only one pose will be taken.
Please fill out the form and have it ready to turn in with the money on any of the pre-sale days from May 15-18th from 7:15-7:35 am only. You can also drop off your money and order form and turn in to Mrs. Naranjo’s box. No money or order forms will be collected on Field Day, May 19th.
If you have any questions regarding Photo Booth, please contact Mrs. Naranjo at firstname.lastname@example.org.